ELESA GANTER entered the world market.The cooperation was made between Italian company Elesa S.p. A (founded in 1941) and the German company Otto Ganter GmbH & Co. KG (Founded in1849). At the time of the coalescence which was more than 40 years ago both holdings were already worldwide leaders of standard metal and plastic parts for machines operating in the industrial and agricultural sectors.
The cooperation of the companies made it possible to raise a new level of the development and scientific research in the production of products. This has significantly expanded the range and influence of the company in the world market.
Products of ELESA + GANTER are successfully using all over the world, more than 60 countries buy products of this brand. The constantly growing demand for products is explained by the highest product quality, maximum production accuracy and special design.
The assortment of the enterprise is represented by 45 thousand of namings:
- Fly wheels;
- The levers;
- The stopper pins;
- The turn counters;
- The hydraulic pressure plugs;
Thanks to the worldwide opening of the branches the holding shows a special relation to the customer. This makes possible to localize warehouses and speed up the delivery of orders, promptly respond to the special orders, carry out their development individually and improve the skills of workers.
ELESA GANTER advantages:
- technological bases of each parent company work on development of products;
- the innovations and the progress are combined with protracted practise and the qualification;
- the production has the special design;
- wide choice of products is constantly updated depending on demand in the market;
- the distributors of the holding work worldwide;
- the control of the availability of the production and the delivery terms of the orders;
- the special solutions for the customers;
- the flawless service and the technical assistance.